Monday, August 13, 2012

Lucky Duck (Part 3)

The last two weeks of July I spent with my sister-in-law and her three little boys.  It was so much fun to be with them-they are highly entertaining!

One day we went to the Natural History Museum in Gainesville and they had a butterfly aquarium.  I learned two things while I was there: 1.  It is nearly impossible to take a decent picture of my three rambunctious nephews.  2.  There are some people out there that dedicate their whole lives to only studying butterflies.  I had no idea that there was SO much more out there to learn about them ;).



 We also had an Olympic opening ceremonies party!  And by party, I mean it was just me, Stefanie and her husband Ed.  But it was great!


Bath time for Will and Jack!


Sleepy Benny.  Such a cute picture!

 


My last few days in Florida were spent at the happiest place on earth!  I was melting the whole time, but it was a blast! (Shout out to Becky who watched the boys in the evenings so Stef and I could go out and ride the big kid rides!)


Jack and I were naughty so we were fed to Bruce...



 Can you hear the twinkly Tinker Bell music??  I can!



It was a wonderful trip and it was great to spend some time with Steven's older sister and her family.  Now I have just one more week of summer before school starts up again!  I love school and I am super excited to start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment