Sunday, February 27, 2011

Facebook's 30 Days

As few of you know (because I'm guessing I don't have many readers haha), facebook has had a recent trend called "30 days". I thought it would be a good idea for a blog too. For the next 30 days (with a week break because I will be gone during spring break w/out internet access) I will post a picture that can help others get to know me better.

DAY UNO: POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF WITH FIFTEEN FACTS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE



1. I lovelovelove kids. Did I mention that I love kids?
2. I miss my hair being as long as it is in this photo.
3. I am married to the funniest, handsomest, coolest, smartest, nerdiest man in the world.
4. I miss BYU, but I'm excited to go to TCU
5. I LOVE coach purses-like a ridiculous amount of love
6. I am majoring in Elementary Education
7. When I was little, I wanted to be a "plain old mom" just like my mom. And to this day, that's still what I want to be.
8. I get really, really, really bored on Sundays.
9. If I could eat mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner-I would.
10. I have a crack kitten. Seriously, he's crazy...crazy awesome!
11. I really love to sing my heart out when I'm alone
12. I am obsessed with pizzookies. Talk about the most delicious concoction of awesomeness in your mouth.
13. I am willing to try anything once. Even asparagus.
14. I love my family more that I can explain. Especially my mom, she is way cooler than your mom-trust me.
15. I love my life! :)

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment