Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ra-Ra TCU

If someone had sat me down five years ago and told me that I would graduate from TCU I would've looked at them like they were crazy.  Five years ago I was graduating high school, on my way to BYU and I had every intention of graduating from BYU three years later.

Funny how life works.

My 3 year graduation track turned into a 5 year track, and while it wasn't what I had planned, it turned out to be exactly what I needed.  I absolutely LOVED TCU.  In fact, I consider myself to be a horned frog through and through (much to Steven's dismay).  It turned out to be a better fit for me as a university, and I made some incredible friends there.  Graduation brought on a lot of emotions (mostly happiness) and I'm sure going to miss those friends and that campus!  What a great three years.




I'm so grateful that my parents and in-laws were able to be with me on my special day, and also for supporting me financially and emotionally through school.  There's no way I would've been able to get my degree without their love and cheers of support.  Because of them, and a bit of hard work, I was able to graduate with the highest latin graduation honors-Summa Cum Laude.



I'm so proud to be a frog for life.  RA RA TCU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment