Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Arthur's Blessing Day

Because family was in town for my graduation, we decided to bless Arthur that weekend as well.  That Sunday happened to also be Mothers Day so it was a wonderful day for me.  I couldn't have picked a better way to celebrate my first Mothers Day.

Steven did a beautiful job on the blessing.  It was short, but inspired.  He blessed Arthur to have the courage to share the gospel with others. I hope I can help raise and nurture him to fulfill his blessing.




That Sunday was also our last Sunday in the River Trails Ward.  It was very bitter sweet.  I had SUCH a hard time saying goodbye to the primary kids.  I have loved being their chorister and it was an honor being with them every week.  It was definitely a Sunday filled with many emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment